Reader is dead, feedly sucks. Searching for alternative
I have tried Feedly but it marks scrolled posts as read in unpredictable way. I just can't spend that much time marking each item or scrolling all pages before marking them as read. Right now I have chosen The Old Reader.
- It's simple
- It looks familiar and easy to navigate
- It marks scrolled items as read
- It can "import" data from Reader (export data from reader, unzip, import xml file)
- localized to several languages: at least some buttons and main categories are translated.
- Importing data requires some manual actions
- There is import queue
adding new source was buggy when I tried: nothing happend after adding and only page reload showed that something happened. But I think they'll fix it soon. Update: looks like this only happended once and can't be reproduced